The first batch of Djibouti (pronounced jee-boo-ti) Jokes were so popular, and I had so much fun thinking of them, that I decided to do a follow-up post with some more. Some of these are just humorous double-entendres that popped into my head, while others are actual quotes off the wiki page for Djibouti ; p
Here’s hoping I don’t make an ass of myself… ; p
- There have been mass evacuations due to gas leaks in Djibouti.
- Did you know that the gravitational force is particularly strong in Djibouti? That’s right, Djibouti pulls you right in…
- I just got a work contract with a company in Djibouti. Now Djibouti keeps me really busy.
- Djibouti is largely concerned with the service sector.
- Djibouti has a growth rate of 4.5% annually.
- It seems a massive earthquake has left a giant crack down the middle of Djibouti (I almost fell into it!)
- Djibouti contains some 820 species of plants…
- It seems the new PM has some major plans to re-shape Djibouti
- Djibouti can’t figure out why it seems to be the butt of so many jokes in the UN…
If you missed the first batch, here they are – Djibouti Jokes